|Админ||Дата: Воскресенье, 26.06.2011, 11:53 | Сообщение # 1|
|In Charge 1 and 2 |
Author: Evelina Dimitrova-Galaczi and Árpád Galaczi
Publication date: 2008
Number of pages: 147
Format / Quality: PDF
A new two-level advanced course, In Charge has a thematic syllabus that invites learners to talk and write about stimulating topics while developing critical thinking skills and learning strategies. The twelve units in each book are based on high-interest themes such as memorable moments, odd jobs, conflict resolution, biological clocks, and humor. Progress checks every three units consolidate key language, present test-taking strategies, and provide useful practice for standardized tests.
The new edition of Scott Foresman English is a balanced, four-skills program for secondary and young adult students that combines a strong treatment of reading and writing with an explicit presentation of learning strategies for academic success. A flexible program with multiple entry levels, Scott Foresman English can be used as a comprehensive eight-level course or as separate mini-courses.
The four levels in the second edition of Scott Foresman English are as follows:
• Introductory: On Your Mark 1 and 2
• Beginning: In Contact 1 and 2
• Intermediate: On Target 1 and 2
• Advanced: In Charge 1 and 2
Key features of the Scott Foresman English program:
• A fully integrated four-skills syllabus promotes well-rounded learning and academic preparation.
• Thematic units teach English through a variety of high-interest content.
• A student-centered approach encourages students to share their personal experiences, develop critical thinking skills, and use learning strategies.
• Prelistening, prereading, and prewriting activities give students the focus and support they need to succeed with these language skills.
• Clear grammar presentations provide a balance of controlled and communicative practice.
Адрес ассоциации: email@example.com