|Админ||Дата: Вторник, 05.07.2011, 20:52 | Сообщение # 1|
|Mode 1 |
Author: Paul Radley and Chris Millerchip
Publisher: Collins ELT
Publication date: 1990
Number of pages: 129
Format / Quality: DJVU/HQ
Student's Book 1 presents new language in a variety of natural contexts relevant to young adults and all the language is practised in terms of students' own experience and opinions. In Student's Book 1 there are 28 units arranged in blocks of four, each followed by a section devoted to revision and grammar.
Units 1 and 3 of each block present and practise new language, while units 2 and 4 provide skills practice based on authentic listening and reading texts.
This organization, together with a useful supplement of additional exercises gives the teacher maximum flexibility and allows course to be tailored to the needs of each class and each student. Workbook1 contains reinforcement activities, vocabulary work, a complete grammar reference section and additional reading passages which provide background to British culture.
• syllabus designed specifically for students in secondary schools
• methodology particularly suitable for mixed ability classes
• flexible structure to help the teacher
• distinct skills syllabus
• deductive grammar in Student's Book, grammar summary in Workbook
• authentic reading texts and unscripted listening passages for task-based activities
• stylish design and up-to-the-minute contents
Each level of MODE consists of a Student's Book, a Workbook, a Teacher's Book and a set of cassettes.
Адрес ассоциации: email@example.com